Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shawnigan Lake - Rain?

Getting ready to go out for a pre-race ride this morning, I'm wondering if there is going to be rain today or not. Now, I know if it's raining on me, it's raining on everyone, but does racing in the rain ever suck!! The outlook for tomorrow should be cloudy with sunny periods, and a high of 16 (although the 13degrees in the water is going to be a killer,) so hopefully a decent day for racing.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with the Lifesport crew at the race site later, and to see if I can possibly survive the freezing water (although with my new Nineteen Frequency Wetsuit, along with the neoprene cap and booties, I should be doing just fine.)

Time to get out on the Jamis Xenith T2 to see how the race rig is rolling. Good luck to everyone racing tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment