Monday, September 24, 2012

The 223km 'White Lightning' Rocketship

Two days ago was the inaugural LeadmanTri EPIC 250 in Bend, OR, and was it EVER a great experience! I had such a blast, and it was a great way to end the season. My valiant steed (affectionately named 'White Lighting,') got me from T1 to T2 as fast as I possibly could! Wondering what bits and pieces come together to assemble my rig? Well, watch my little video to find out!

ps. I know it might be tough to believe, but this vid had NO rehearsal, kind of a 'flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants' sorta thing. True story.

ENJOY!



pss. Thanks to Speed Theory Vancouver for the sexy rig, and setting me up with the TorHans Aero 30 bottle and other components; Björn Ossenbrink for hooking me up with the bloody brilliant Power2Max crank-based power meter; and the always generous Jared Chartrand for the wheel hookup! Last, and certainly not least, thanks Rachel McBride for the awesome camera-woman skills ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment