Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HUGE Excitement for 2013!!!

Nutrition: it plays a vital role in every aspect of human life, especially for that of an athlete. Good nutrition will help us maintain good health, and keep us performing at our absolute best performance. It prepares us and fuels us through long, hard days of training, and lets our body effectively repair itself after we continually break it down. That being said, I am EXTREMELY excited to announce my acceptance onto the Powerbar Team Elite, for 2013!!! I will be working with Powerbar, to fuel me through what will hopefully be an absolutely outstanding season of training and racing. The races haven't been decided yet, but there will be a good focus on the long course racing this year, while I prepare to improve on my debut Ironman performance. Powerbar will have my back, and I know their line of fine products will get me to the start line strong, healthy, and ready to throw down. 

I hope everyone else is having an exciting week, enjoy the slurry of rain headed our way (I know I will be!)

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment