Friday, November 4, 2011

The Movember Stache

Last year's dirty 'stache; bigger aspirations for this year!!
Last year I made my first ever attempt to grow a 'stache for Movember, and I guess you could say it was a success (or a hair FAIL, whatever way you want to look at it!) It was a dirty nasty thing, but it got a lot of attention (which is the EXACT reason you grow for movember, to bring awareness.) This year I'm growing my little creepy 'stache as part of Delta Fire Department's Mug Slugs, and if you want some good Karma, please donate ANYTHING you can to help out with the cause!! Every little bit helps, as every dollar raised will support the awareness, research, education, and survivorship of prostate cancer.

To help me help my brothers, go to my Mobro.co address and donate anything you can, and help us fight the good fight!!

Thank you, and happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment